The Sandbox is a metaverse, a virtual world where players can build, own and monetize their own voxel gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain, using NFTs and our main utility token $SAND.
We are building a deeply immersive gaming virtual world metaverse where creators get the chance to make games next to gaming giants and brands such as Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, The Smurfs and more.
The Sandbox Alpha Season 1 was released in November 2021 and was a great success. New Alpha Seasons will be released regularly in 2022. Season 3 has just finished!
The Sandbox has more than 1.5 million monthly active users and is a leading protagonist in the Web3, Metaverse and blockchain gaming industry.
Website : https://www.sandbox.game
Get more details : https://sandboxgame.gitbook.io
What you’ll be doing
- Sort and maintain the Live Ops team tasklist
- Suggest and implement project management tools to improve Live Ops task coordination and lead the effort to put process in place to improve the team’s productivity
- Provide a regular reports on the Live Ops production progress and milestones
- Take notes during meeting and provide meeting recaps in emails
- Setup and organize meetings for the LiveOps team
- Sync up with Project Coordinators & Managers of other teams to schedule syncs and discussions when needed
- Follow up task execution, request ETAs, request task reviews from Product Owners
What we are looking for
- Attention to details and great organizational skills
- Strong experience with project management tools (Monday, Jira, Notion…) ideally you already have your favourite one and are ready to explain why it’s the best and to shift the Live Ops tasklist to that tool, then lead its incorporation in the workflow of your team
- Good communication skills
- Good assertivity. Someone who is not afraid to be a little insistent if needed (sometimes getting ETAs or visibility on task completion can require to ask more than twice, especially when working with remote teams)
- Experience working with remote teams is a plus
- Good capacity for synthetisation and reporting. Provide regular reports, updates and taking meeting notes in clear impactful bullet points
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work effectively across various teams and interact with a large variety of profiles (developers, players’ community, artists, game designer, … )
- Knowledge of Blockchain and Web3 technology is a big plus but not required
- An interest and knowledge in gaming and game mechanics, and the ability to understand the LiveOps mechanic designed by the LiveOps Product Owner
The following requirements are mandatory to apply:
- Fluent in oral French
- Fluent in oral and written English
- CV and Cover Letter must be provided in English
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. The Sandbox does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. The Sandbox will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with The Sandbox. In the event of any unsolicited resumes sent to The Sandbox or to The Sandbox ATS they will be considered The Sandbox property. The Sandbox will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. The Sandbox will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.