We are looking for someone who can design and execute a comprehensive marketing plan specific to Japan and develop our service platform in Japan.
The Sandbox is a decentralized, community-driven platform that allows creators to create voxel assets and game experiences and monetize them on the blockchain.
We are currently developing a blockchain game for The Sandbox, leveraging our experience in building a mobile game series, The Sandbox (40 million installs) and a creator community of over 1 million people
· Translation of Medium articles
· Managing PR and communication with Japanese media
· Google Ads ad serving and management
· Design brand positioning and messaging strategies for each channel to drive market awareness, customer acquisition and loyalty.
· Created and executed marketing plans to acquire creators and players
· Official community management for Twitter, Discord, etc.
· Planning and managing events in cooperation with creators
· Analyze the performance of marketing activities (including advertising costs) and optimize the performance.
· Collaborate with other departments to plan and execute marketing and advertising budgets, prioritizing low-cost, high-impact campaigns
· At least 3 years of experience in marketing
· English (business level) / Japanese (native speaker)
· Experience in BtoC marketing
· A passion for games
· Experience in advertising management (Google Ads)
· Experience in people management
· Strong communication skills
· Blockchain experience is not required.
· Remote (Must be a resident of Japan)