WHO WE ARE
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse. Building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming. Creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs.
We are looking for a Game Producer to join our team in Lyon. The successful candidate will have at least 4 years of proven experience as either Game Producer or Project Manager, will be expected to take responsibility over multiple IP projects and work creatively internal and external production teams to produce industry leading games and experiences within The Sandbox.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Lead project development through the entire lifecycle including planning, creative conception, through production, testing and bug fixing, to release and on-going live support to the highest possible quality
- Work collaboratively with a team of Level Designers, Narrative designers, Game Designers and Artists to creatively define new products and opportunities and then lead the development for the assigned projects
- Project Management of assigned projects including team and timeline coordination, setting and hitting deadlines, maintaining project processes, and managing the relationships with 3rd party external studios
- Managing the product development plan post launch using analytics and data to make informed decisions on product enhancements
- Ensure the highest possible quality releases for every live product
- Be a brand guardian for any IP productions that are assigned
- Help create experiences, playtest and verify they are ready for QA
- Suggesting data driven changes to game systems to drive desired player behavior
- Monitoring and ensuring that product delivery from the project teams are to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the project plan
- Identify and manage opportunities and dependencies, communicating with all stakeholders, putting together progress reports and escalating delivery risks to senior management
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Strong knowledge and experience in Game Design
- Experience in using Project Management tools for sprint planning and tracking such as Monday, Asana, Jira or similar
- Responsible, result oriented, able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- The ability to wireframe and create High Level Concept GDD Documents and creative materials
- Be able to determine an optimum user experience and player flow
- An understanding of game economics and monetisation that can be fed into product development
- Experience in working with digital products and/or game projects
- Good negotiation, conflict resolution and decision making skills
- Be across and keep up to date the latest trends in metaverse experience / game design
- Can take a hands-on approach on a regular basis
- Can ensure brand guidelines and values are adhered to
- Strong client facing skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent written and spoken English
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. The Sandbox does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. The Sandbox will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with The Sandbox. In the event of any unsolicited resumes sent to The Sandbox or to The Sandbox ATS they will be considered The Sandbox property. The Sandbox will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. The Sandbox will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.