The Sandbox is a decentralized community-driven gaming, digital art and game development ecosystem where creators and designers can create and monetize their art NFTs, art and gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain.
The Game Maker Fund is an initiative that supports game development teams in The Sandbox.
The main purpose is to reward and incentivize those who have proven skills in game production or digital world design to help them produce and publish excellent games and other experiences (such as galleries, educational dioramas, and so on) for players of The Sandbox to visit, play and enjoy. The designers will also be able to monetize this experience when it is launched.
The Account Manager will be responsible for handling the inbound and submissions of new projects that are aiming for joining the Game Maker Fund or willing to collaborate through other publishing agreements, guaranteeing the vision of the incoming flow whilst maintaining a positive ongoing development of its products. You will report directly to the Head of The Game Maker Fund and the Head of Games Publishing and work closely with the entire team.
In this role, the ideal candidate will also be responsible for facilitating communication and development efforts in the teams (both internal and external) including external providers and contractors and team members of several countries.
- Lead project development with external creators and studios
- Ensure the good communication between all external and internal team members
- Maintain the Project Management tool and work on process improvement
- Review and help define the time, budget and design to ensure consistency of projects
- Ensure the quality of each experience, requesting reviews, playtests and providing meaningful feedback
- Ensure the profitability of each project, working on the tokenomics of each project and collecting / reporting / analyzing KPIs and ROI.
- Solve any situation that may divert teams from the final goal, be result-oriented
- Prioritize the tasks based on the business goals of The Sandbox platform
- Handle the inbound projects and evaluate the power of each of them
- Drive the incoming flow of projects generated by the game jams
- Stay updated on the most popular related products and benchmark them
- Ensure the correct communication of Guidelines to the external partners
- Assist, guide and mentor publishing team members for their daily tasks, based on priorities
- Assist and report to the direct managers
- Experience in communicating with clients in various ways
- Excellent people management skills, with a proven ability to motivate team members
- Ability to analyze funnels, market trends, and behaviors.
- Knowledge of the development cycle, design and industry standards of video games
- Excellent written and spoken English, French and/or other language spoken is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks and manage changing priorities
- A passion for games and a strong sense of initiative
- Rigorous and autonomous
- Self-motivated attitude