Are you an experienced Product Owner versed into Web3 and NFT? Then we have an opportunity for you.
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse. Building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming. Creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs.
We are looking for a quality driven and innovative Product Owner to join our highly motivated and experienced Ecosystem Tribe. You will be leading the Assets Squad in close collaboration with the Tech Lead. The Assets Squad is committed to improve the whole Assets management for our creators, improving the workflow from the VoxEdit tool, the Dashboard, minting and the publication as an NFT in the Marketplace.
What you’ll be doing
● Identify needs by interviewing the stakeholders and analyzing the market.
● Manage the backlog and lead the roadmap for your squad
● Be responsible for feature deliveries and quality, 0 to 100%.
● Create feature specifications for the squad UX designer and developers.
● Review design iterations and deliverables until the feature sign-off.
● Follow the development cycle (implementation, QA, improvements) and the release cycle (deployment, communications, operations).
● Follow adoption and Improve products with a Data-driven approach.
What are we looking for
● You have held a similar position in a Web3, Web2 or Gaming company for over 5 years.
● You have shipped at least one successful Web3 or NFT product.
● You can motivate and lead your squad with a clear vision of the objectives and deliverables.
● You know your way around UX and can design features with the user journey in mind.
● You can aggregate technical, operational and development constraints in your initial design.
● Advanced knowledge of Web3 environments
● Advanced knowledge of NFT mechanics and market
You might also have
● Proficiency with Data analysis tools
● Solidity proficiency