About The Sandbox
The Sandbox is a metaverse, a virtual world where players can build, own and monetize their own voxel gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain, using NFTs and our main utility token $SAND.
We are building a deeply immersive gaming virtual world metaverse where creators get the chance to make games next to gaming giants and brands such as Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, The Smurfs and more.
The Sandbox Alpha Season 1 was released in November 2021 and was a great success. New Alpha Seasons will be released regularly in 2022.
The Sandbox has more than 1,5 million accounts created and is a leading protagonist in the Web3, Metaverse and blockchain gaming industry.
Website : https://www.sandbox.game
Get more details : https://sandboxgame.gitbook.io
About The Role
We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic and highly organized individual with demonstrable project management experience to join our Narrative Design team. The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating the Narrative Design team resources as they support The Sandbox business across Games / Experience production, Live-Ops, Marketing, Business Development and the wider business. The Project Manager will work closely with the leadership team and other cross functional team leads and PMs and will be responsible for facilitating communication across internal and external teams across several countries.
- Manage a team of 10+ Narrative designers.
- Working closely with the Narrative design leads and other Project Managers and Game Producers.
- Ensure a good collaboration between the Narrative Design team and other teams (Game Design, Level Design and Art Teams).
- Excellent people management skills, including proven ability to motivate and encourage team members.
- Ability to work gracefully under pressure, handle multiple tasks and manage changing priorities.
- Proven experience managing schedules and design requirements to implement desired features.
- Review the time estimates and maintain updated planning and scope.
- Prioritize the tasks based on the business goals of The Sandbox platform.
- Assist the team in finding solutions to resolve issues as they arise.
- Must have a clear understanding across multiple areas and tools used, including design, art, audio, production, programming, asset management and QA.
- Excellent eye for quality, and the ability to troubleshoot scheduling efforts, and the resourcefulness to obtain solutions.
- Stay updated on the most popular related products and benchmark them.
- Report the team progression to the hierarchy.
- At least 2-4 years of experience managing projects in a creative setting.
- Knowledge and interest in Narrative Design and how story-telling relates to Game Design.
- Strong experience working on management tools (JIRA, Monday etc) with Agile/Scrum methodology, with ability to create, maintain and evolve an efficient data knowledge repository.
- Can be rigorous and work autonomously.
- Good negotiation, conflict resolution and decision making skills.
- Be across and keep up to date the latest trends in metaverse experience / game design.
- Can ensure IP brand guidelines and values are adhered to.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of building strong working
- relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- French or Spanish is a plus.
- A self-motivated attitude.