We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and creative individual with demonstrable gameplay experience to join our team.
The 3C / Gameplay Programmer will work closely with Games Designers to participate in the development of player-centric gameplay systems. This programmer will write the code for the interactions that make the game fun to play. While lead designers decide on the combat, gameplay programmers make it happen. He will work with level designers to see what needs to be done to make the gameplay work.
What are you going to do
- Good command of C++ programming, including refactoring, optimization, debugging and testing
- Control of 3D mathematics and their use in gameplay systems
- Experience with real time animation techniques
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality
- An interest in game design, and a strong understanding of what makes responsive and intuitive game mechanics
- Ability to work autonomously and self-organize
- Good communication skills and ability & desire to work as a team player
- Experience working on first or third person games ideal but not required
- Develop new 3C for the Avatar but also new Behaviours, Components and Rules for the Sandbox Game Maker tool.