The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse, building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming, creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs. To learn more, check us out at www.sandbox.game/ or on Twitter at @TheSandboxGame.
- Plan, organize and execute performance and compatibility tests with external partners.
- Summarize and analyze test results and propose necessary steps based on them.
- Monitor and maintain minimum and recommended hardware requirements for our products.
- Address technical user feedback, investigate and resolve potential hardware issues.
- Help the QA team to investigate and analyze technical and hardware-related issues.
- Write test cases and test plans for extensive internal performance and compatibility tests.
- Establish and request essential hardware for the QA team to cover the necessary tests.