The QA Tester will have the responsibility to ensure that the development team will provide the most stable and functional builds and/or releases for the various products of The Sandbox platform, following the highest quality standards within the industry – as well as constantly improving the overall quality of the project and the processes.
- Write and update test cases and test plans.
- Complete daily smoke tests in a timely manner.
- Quickly run through the whole product to check the stability of a build.
- Enter clear and concise tickets into the bug tracking database (JIRA or similar).
- Identify defects, follow test plans, reproduce and check fixes from programmers and designers.
- Collaborate with developers, Level Designers and Game Designers in identifying, investigating and reporting issues.
- Provide feedback to improve the products, UX and flows.
- Work closely with other QA members and teams.