01 Nov UX/UI Designer
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse, building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming, creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs. To learn more, check us out at www.sandbox.game/ or on Twitter at @TheSandboxGame.
We are looking for multi-talented UX Designer and UI Artist with a focus on designing for our client front end and editor. In this role, you will be working closely with Product and engineering to produce comprehensible and accessible interactive experiences for both our player and creator communities. Though the role is targeted towards our desktop software, it is not limited to this platform and you will have the opportunity to support other aspects of the product.
- Design wireframes, flow charts and paper prototypes to illustrate general layout, functionality and product flow for client front end and editor
- Provide high fidelity comps, presentations and documentation to assist in product development
- Generate red lines for engineers that define colors, font properties, element scaling and spacing for accurate implementation
- Take ownership in the design process and maintain open communication with engineers to push the quality of the product
- Create and import into the build high quality illustrative art assets such as textures, framing elements and icons for creators to use in their projects
- Gather usability feedback to make informed UX recommendations
- Active participation in design discussion
- Minimum 5+ years experience in UX/UIDesign with a focus on PC and Console
- Minimum 1+ years working in Unity or Unreal primarily building user interfaces with their native GUI tools