29 Oct Unity Developer
The Sandbox is looking to incorporate an experienced Sr. Unity Developer to work on our blockchain based gaming platform.
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse, building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming, creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs. To learn more, check us out at www.sandbox.game/ or on Twitter at @TheSandboxGame.
● Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
● Translate design and product documentation into technical specifications.
● Create authoring and/or debugging tools.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Create groundbreaking new features for our users and for internal use.
● Degree in computer science/information technology or relevant professional experience.
● At least 2 years of experience in using Unity and more than 3 years in game development.
● Shipped at least one Unity game.
● C++/C# programming experience.
● Deep understanding of data structures, 3D math and Data Oriented mindset.
● Deep understanding of Unity asset and build pipeline.
● Knowledge of Unity team project best-practices (prefabs, asset naming, organized scene hierarchy)
● Experience with Git or other DVCS.
● Able to work in a collaborative and distributed development environment with excellent time-management, organization, and communication skills.
● Experience with Unity new Data Oriented Technology Stack (DOTS).
● Experience with Unity new Scripted Render Pipeline.
● Experience developing and optimizing for mobile devices (iOS, Android).
● Advanced rendering/Shaders.