01 Nov Social Media Manager – Hong Kong
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse, building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming, creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs. To learn more, check us out at www.sandbox.game/ or on Twitter at @TheSandboxGame.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and highly organized individual to join the Marketing Team, which covers Acquisition, Community, Content, and Growth, with the mission to expand and engage our audience across the globe. The team works across a variety of groups, including game development, dashboard, partnerships, and Content & Creative teams. As the Social media manager, you will manage all our external communication channels and grow our audience locally.
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies across our social media channels
- manage the day-to-day of all social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Clubhouse, LinkedIn, adapting content to suit different channels
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms which effectively grows our following on those channels.
- Manage social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions (Ambassadors, top LAND/SAND Owners, VIPs etc.)
- monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms
- research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager, preferably in a blockchain, gaming, or tech environment.
- Ability to discover trends and act quickly on them.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills in English and Chinese.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Fluent in English