01 Nov Senior Marketing Artist – Paris
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse, building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming, creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs. To learn more, check us out at www.sandbox.game/ or on Twitter at @TheSandboxGame.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and highly organized individual to join the Marketing Team, which covers Acquisition, Community, Content, and Growth, with the mission to expand and engage our audience across the globe. The team works across a variety of groups, including game development, dashboard, partnerships, and Content & Creative teams.
- Create engaging visual designs for product-related marketing campaigns including images, animated motion graphics, and other online advertising media units for our portfolio of tools, The Sandbox, VoxEdit, and Sandbox Game Maker.
- Transform marketing campaigns into high-quality consumer-facing visuals.
- Analyze and iterate on created designs and banners based on campaign results.
- Anticipate the marketing team’s needs and proactively streamline productivity.
- Produce assets for the marketing campaigns, communication plan, and The Sandbox’s metaverse (icons, screenshots, key-art, logo, PR, community, videos, style guides etc).
- A portfolio of previous work that can be shared together with the application.
- Strong graphic design skills and the capabilities to understand and follow a brand and game DNA when it comes to asset creation.
- Creativity and proactivity in answering the marketing brief
- Experience and skilled in using Adobe Photoshop or other 2D software (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design etc.)
- Experience in using Video editing software is a plus (Adobe Premiere, After Effects etc.)
- Good knowledge of image and video formats, compression settings and resolutions
- Organized and strong communication skills
- Motion design is a plus
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.