28 Oct Project Manager
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse, building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming, creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs. To learn more, check us out at www.sandbox.game/ or on Twitter at @TheSandboxGame.
We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic and highly organized individual with demonstrable project management experience to join our team.
The Project Manager will be responsible to guarantee the vision of the project and the positive on-going development of its products, and will manage short to mid size teams of highly creative and technical professionals throughout the development life-cycle. Also is responsible for facilitating communication and development efforts in the teams including external providers and contractors and team members of several countries.
- Ensure a good collaboration between the different teams (internal and external)
- Excellent people management skills, including proven ability to motivate and encourage team members
- Ability to work gracefully under pressure, handle multiple tasks and manage changing priorities
- Proven experience managing schedules and design requirements to implement desired features
- Review the time estimates and maintain updated planning and scope
- Prioritize the tasks based on the business goals of The Sandbox platform
- Assist the team in finding solutions to resolve any potential matters
- Must have a clear understanding across multiple areas and tools used, including design, art, audio, production, programming, asset management and testing
- Excellent eye for quality, and the ability to troubleshoot scheduling efforts, and the resourcefulness to obtain solutions
- Ability to facilitate and mediate between all disciplines within the team
- Stay updated on the most popular related products and benchmark them
- At least 2-4 years of experience managing projects in a creative setting
- Strong experience working on JIRA with Agile/Scrum methodology, with ability to create, maintain and evolve an efficient data knowledge repository
- Rigorous and autonomous
- Experience in communicating with clients in various ways
- Knowledge about the development and design of online sites
- Ability to manage many different jobs and meet deadlines consistently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to analyze funnels, market trends, and behaviours.
- Self motivated attitude
- A passion for games and a strong sense of initiative
- French spoken is a plus