01 Nov Marketing Manager – Hong Kong
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse, building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming, creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs. To learn more, check us out at www.sandbox.game/ or on Twitter at @TheSandboxGame.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and highly organized individual to join the Marketing Organisation inside The Sandbox. The ideal candidate brings a passion for gaming, NFTs, and latest marketing trends. She/he should enjoy working in a fast-moving environment to bring more players to discover our creative gaming experiences and brands. The marketing manager will oversee the winning execution of all our marketing actions, social channels, partnerships and UA campaigns for The Sandbox or our Creator Tools (Game Maker & VoxEdit).
- Oversea & effectively manage multiple marketing plans & actions in parallel for one or more of our portfolio products (The Sandbox, Game Maker, VoxEdit, NFT Marketplace)
- Build out comprehensive marketing plans and strategies that enable The Sandbox to grow quickly and effectively on local markets.
- Bring a creative vision to our local teams and inspire to try new things
- Drive the media strategy and execute PR campaigns for either The Sandbox, Game Maker, VoxEdit or our NFT Marketplace
- Develop and execute on growth campaigns to grow The Sandbox’s ecosystem
- Work cross-functionally to help coordinate and run multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Report on campaign performance and propose solutions to improve
- This aint your first rodeo. A minimum of 5 years in operational marketing, with a proven track record of campaigns and a 360 vision of a marketing plan.
- Excellent knowledge of the gaming game market environment.
- Deep understanding of NFTs, Play-To-Earn and evolving trends in this space.
- Data and ROI oriented, you’ll manage your budget and track/analyses of each campaign.
- English & Chinese (writing & reading) with good written/narrative skills.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.