01 Nov Manual QA Engineer
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse, building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming, creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs. To learn more, check us out at www.sandbox.game/ or on Twitter at @TheSandboxGame.
- Test cases development: identify and resolve problems
- Complete daily smoke tests in a timely manner.
- Quickly run through the whole game to check the stability of a build.
- Enter clear and concise tickets into bug tracking database
- Identify defects, follow test plans, reproduce and check fixes from programmers and designers
- Assist the Marketing department by taking screenshots and video capturing
- Work closely with other QA members
- 3+ Experience in the QA position.
- Passion for video games.
- Comfortable using PC Windows. IOS use will also be valued.
- Fluent English; specially written communication skills.
- Ability to give optimization feedback about the current games.
- Reliable with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Pro-activity will be appreciated.