08 Nov GMF Project Manager (JR)
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse, building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming, creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs. To learn more, check us out at www.sandbox.game/ or on Twitter at @GameMakerFund.
We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and highly organized individual with demonstrable project management experience to join our team.
The Junior Project Manager will be responsible for handling the inbound and submissions of new projects that are aiming for joining the Game Maker Fund, guaranteeing the vision of the incoming flow whilst maintaining a positive on-going development of its products. The Junior Project Manager will reply directly to the Head of The Game Maker Fund and work closely with the entire team on a permanent basis.
In this role, the ideal candidate will also be responsible for facilitating communication and development efforts in the teams (both internal and external) including external providers and contractors and team members of several countries.
- Handle the inbound of projects and evaluating the power of each of them
- Driving the incoming flow of projects generated by the game jams
- Initiating and maintaining the CRM system
- Ensure a good collaboration between the different teams (internal and external)
- Excellent people management skills, including proven ability to motivate and encourage team members
- Ability to work gracefully under pressure, handle multiple tasks and manage changing priorities
- Proven experience managing schedules and design requirements to implement desired features
- Review the time estimates and maintain updated planning and scope
- Prioritize the tasks based on the business goals of The Sandbox platform
- Assist the team in finding solutions to resolve any potential matters
- Excellent eye for quality, and the ability to troubleshoot scheduling efforts, and the resourcefulness to obtain solutions
- Ability to facilitate and mediate between all disciplines within the team
- Stay updated on the most popular related products and benchmark them
- Rigorous and autonomous
- Experience in communicating with clients in various ways
- Knowledge about the development and design of online sites
- Ability to manage many different jobs and meet deadlines consistently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to analyze funnels, market trends, and behaviours.
- Self motivated attitude
- A passion for games and a strong sense of initiative
- English is the working language, French and/or other language spoken is a plus
The Sandbox Team