01 Nov Global CRM Manager – Paris
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse, building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming, creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs. To learn more, check us out at www.sandbox.game/ or on Twitter at @TheSandboxGame.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and highly organized individual to join the Marketing Organization inside The Sandbox. The ideal candidate brings a passion for gaming, NFTs, and the latest marketing trends. She/he should enjoy working in a fast-moving environment to bring more players to discover our creative gaming experiences and brands. The CRM manager will oversee the winning execution of all our CRM efforts for The Sandbox or our Creator Tools (Game Maker & VoxEdit).
- Lead The Sandbox’s customer engagement strategy, planning, optimization, and measurement across our ecosystem and build out customer journeys for the various target audiences and their lifecycles.
- Plan and execute the strategic communication of the program and lifecycle frameworks, ensuring quality deliverables
- Oversea & effectively manage multiple marketing plans & actions in parallel for one or more of our portfolio products (The Sandbox, Game Maker, VoxEdit, NFT Marketplace)
- Build out comprehensive marketing plans and strategies that enable The Sandbox to grow quickly and effectively on a global scale.
- Bring a creative vision to our global teams and inspire to try new things
- Drive the media strategy and execute PR campaigns for either The Sandbox, Game Maker, VoxEdit or our NFT Marketplace
- Develop and execute on growth campaigns to grow The Sandbox’s ecosystem
- Work cross-functionally to help coordinate and run multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Report on campaign performance and propose solutions to improve
- This ain´t your first rodeo. A minimum of 5 years in operational marketing, with a proven track record of campaigns and a 360 vision of a marketing plan.
- Excellent knowledge of the gaming game market environment.
- Deep understanding of NFTs, Play-To-Earn and evolving trends in this space.
- Data and ROI oriented, you’ll manage your budget and track/analyses of each campaign.
- Strong team player, behaves like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards. Set out the overall high performing team culture for the marketing team.
- Self-management skills and self-starter attitude.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.