27 Oct VoxEdit Developer (Full Stack Developer)
The Sandbox Gaming is looking to incorporate an experienced Full Stack Developer.
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse, building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming, creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs. To learn more, check us out at www.sandbox.game/ or on Twitter at @TheSandboxGame.
Our team has developed VoxEdit, the first software that allows you to create your own voxel models, rig them and animate them in no time.
VoxEdit is available for both Windows and MacOsX and is now used by a large community of voxel artists (over 100,000 downloads to date), who produce 3D voxels animated models and publish them on The Sandbox marketplace. Check it out at www.voxedit.io and see it in action https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUBvJsG9xX8dzjJTPh0C5t-SsOpvMx20P
- Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Translate design and product documentation into technical specifications.
- Create authoring and/or debugging tools.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Create groundbreaking new features for our users and for internal use.
- Object-Oriented Programming (java)
- English upper- intermediate
- Experience with Management Tools (jira)