29 Oct Academy Administration
This role is in The Sandbox Academy, which is focused on delivering high quality educational and onboarding materials to ensure clients entering The Sandbox ecosystem have support in pursuing their areas of interest.
The Academy caters for Players, Creators, and Partners across three products.
- The Game Maker – enables non-coders to build games for The Sandbox
- VoxEdit – allows users to create 3D voxel-based assets for The Sandbox
- The Sandbox Game Client – allows players to enter the metaverse and play the experiences built in the Game Maker
The right applicant will be adept at learning quickly and adapting to changing priorities on the job. They will track the different areas of information provided to our userbase and will be responsible for organising and optimising the internal processes that ensure The Academy delivers solutions to users to a high standard.
Make this position your own. Self-starter, critical eye who is detail-oriented and driven to deliver to a high standard.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the Head of The Sandbox Academy, to administratively manage international educational partnerships, enquiries, internal & external resources.
- Monitor Twitter and Discord for FAQs from the community and recommend to the Head of The Sandbox Game Maker Academy potential content topic points
- Assist in project management by updating content development tracking documents.
- Maintain version control of documents across The Sandbox Academy.
- Develop and manage digital filing systems for google documents, sheets, images and video.
- Assist in writing & proofreading correspondence, posts, and draft content.
- Report usage of, and feedback about, The Sandbox Academy content.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with The Sandbox Academy internal and external clients and partners
- Prepare internal and external documents for team members and industry partners
- Assist in scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Document best practices and maintain internal resources for onboarding and training within the Academy team.
- Share social media content using hashtags associated with The Sandbox and the Sandbox Academy
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a high level of professionalism among staff and clientele
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in a client-facing administration/ management role reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Google Suite skills, with an ability to become familiar with The Sandbox specific programs and software.
- Knowledge of and willingness to develop an understanding of crypto/ blockchain /metaverse/NFT terminology
- Proficiency in collaboration, providing support in an asynchronous environment.
- Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanour
- Work 40 hours per week / 160 hours per month
- The consultant is free to organise working hours in consultation with the Sandbox
- The role will require work as part of a remote team across different time zones, so there may be times when you’ll need to work outside of regular trading hours.
- You’ll need to provide your own computer and internet.
- You will require an ABN for remuneration