02 Nov Marketing Manager
The Sandbox is a virtual world where players can build, own and monetize their gaming experiences on the Ethereum Blockchain. We aim to disrupt gaming by providing creators with true ownership of their creations as non-fungible tokens (NFTs). The Sandbox is a part of the emerging Metaverse.
The new Performance Marketing team is responsible for user acquisition and retention marketing. We drive top-funnel growth as well as user engagement around Brand IP promotions and marketplace sales.
Our mission is to drive the growth of the Metaverse, converting traditional gamers into engaged owners and creators. We strive to meet this mission in all marketing campaigns, and partner with creative, content, product, and analytics teams to do so.
- Own user acquisition campaigns on Google Ads (Search and Youtube) globally, managing a significant budget – your primary focus
- Launch and optimize campaigns across other channels ad platforms
- Lead optimization strategy as well as analyze results to help us determine how and where budget should be allocated
- Dig in Google Analytics internal dashboards, and third-party analytics tools to analyze data across countries and channels to identify opportunities and measure effectiveness, contributing to our growth strategy
- Partner closely with our global marketing and publishing teams to align user acquisition with our marketplace events (NFT drops, etc) and brand IP campaigns.
- Manage development of creative assets for paid marketing campaigns by working closely with creative and product teams. Continuously test creatives, calibrating our messaging, positioning, and creative strategy.
- Understand the blockchain gaming and NFT landscapes, using consumer trends to inform our marketing campaigns.
- 5+ years of proven experience in digital media with 3+ years in paid mobile or web marketing (experience in Google Ads and Facebook Ads required)
- Working knowledge of SEO is desirable
- Experience using Google Analytics and third-party attribution and analytics tools.
- Demonstrated ability to hit revenue goals and drive KPIs
- Analytical, results-oriented, and attention to detail with the ability to tell a story using campaign results
- Strong Excel and quantitative skills
- Passionate about gaming, pop culture, and entertainment
- Interest in blockchain, crypto, NFT, and play-to-earn gaming is a bonus
- Kind, collaborative, intellectually curious, highly self-motivated, and have a stellar work ethic
Work remotely but ideally, you are located in the Bay Area or Los Angeles.
Just like our user base, we are a very international team working from various locations in the world. You would be reporting to a Head of Performance Marketing located in California, working with teams in Europe and South America.