The Sandbox is a virtual world where players can build, own and monetize their own voxel gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain, using NFTs and our main utility token $SAND.
We are building a deeply immersive gaming virtual world metaverse where creators get the chance to make games next to gaming giants and brands such as Atari, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Care Bears, The Smurfs, Shaun the Sheep and more gaming partners.
Join our dynamic team on our mission to empowering creators
- Game Teaser : https://youtu.be/0Jquhzr4d4k
- Website www.sandbox.game
- Main Products
Under the supervision of the company founders, you will have the responsibility to set the vision of The Sandbox ecosystem, define its set of products’ synergy and follow the production so the deliveries are done in time and in line with the defined objectives.
You will be working in a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, artists, managers, all with one clear goal: to make the best blockchain UGC gaming platform on the market.
In this role, you will be overseeing the development of The Sandbox gaming platform through the management of its 3 main products (Dashboard / VoxEdit / GameMaker) and report to the high-level production staff.
You'll be expected to have an entrepreneurial spirit with a “getting things done” attitude, working closely with owners and stakeholders to ensure the focus is always optimal.
- Define the product vision with the founders
- Write specifications documents required by the production teams, ensuring functional requirements and features are defined in detail and translate appropriately the vision
- Take the decisions to ensure the highest quality of the project and its deliverables; while ensuring that the planning is respected
- Evaluate the quality of ongoing project work efforts and ensure production proceeds according to vision and schedule
- Review the deliverables and builds provided by the teams, ensuring that they are meeting the level of expectations and quality standards set in the specifications documents and match with the industry standard and founders’ vision.
- Work closely with the Development, Design and Content Production teams to deliver regular products updates respecting the general roadmap
- Working closely with the project managers to synchronize the efforts through Agile methodology and ensure collective milestones’ success
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed include:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar Product Owner position
- Great communication and interpersonal skills. Perfect English communication
- Able to work in fast moving, high pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Adaptable in your approach, rigorous and proactive. Able to operate independently and as part of a team
- Competent in defining a clear roadmap and follow it till updates deliveries
- Excellent knowledge of Agile development methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experienced with Jira and Confluence tools
- Understanding of the Blockchain technology challenges and constraints
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of the Blockchain gaming industry
- Knowledge of the Cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Excellent english both written and oral